Download our brochure to know more about our services.
Please contact us for prices and availability.
- Usable on all surfaces and safe to use near electrical appliances
- Tiny droplet size – Leaves no wet residue (no chance of any slippages)
- Our Antiviral Solution is 99.99% effective against Coronavirus and new emerging variants.
- Pet & Child Friendly
- Non-Bleaching suitable for all Fabrics and Soft Furnishings
- Food Safe – Ideal for use in catering/hospitality environments.
- No Alcohol, QACs or Peroxides
- Antiviral Solution conforms to Modified DIN EN 1040, Modified DIN EN 1276, EN 1276, and BS EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019.
- Certificate of completion.
Our service reduces the number of infectious pathogens by dispersing ultra small droplets of Antiviral Fogger Solution into the area. These droplets then float in the surrounding air for around 10-20 minutes, for a simple, fast and super effective deep clean.
Our machine is easily portable, and can be used in many different applications. Examples include; offices, factory areas, hospitals, care homes, vehicles, public transport vehicles, shops, restaurants and many more.
In these pressing times, combining the use of fogging and our antiviral fogger solution is vital in the protection of our employees when returning to work during this pandemic, to provide peace of mind in a safe and sanitised workplace. We have been so impressed with it’s ability in our own offices & staff vehicles that we have decided to offer this service to our clients.
The antiviral solution we use has been laboratory tested, confirming it safely eradicates 99.99% of viruses including COVID-19.
UK based BluTest Laboratories completed the latest Gold Standard COVID-19 Vaccinia testing in April 2020, in which the solution achieved Log4, resulting in a 99.99% viricidal kill score.
Their full test report is available for download, which concludes:
“This product therefore is effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 Annex A*. This therefore includes all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2*”
With the scientific data confirming the virus’s capability to live on surfaces for up to 72 hours, our product provides a single liquid toolkit that fully eradicates COVID-19 and other viruses, ensuring a sanitised and safe environment.
- Coronavirus (E.g. SARS family including SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, MERS)
- Influenza Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV)
- Rubella Virus
- Measles Virus
- Rabies VirusVirus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)